Availability: Appart'City Brest Pasteur
Twin StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard ApartmentMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Brest apartment with free self parking
Situated in Brest, this apartment is close to Clermont-Tonnerre Hospital, Francis-le Ble Stadium, and University of Western Brittany. Also nearby are Musee National de la Marine and Tour Tanguy.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Appart'City Brest Pasteur provides laundry facilities, free self parking, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Appart'City Brest Pasteur Amenities
Appart'City Brest Pasteur features multilingual staff and laundry facilities. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Appart'City Brest Pasteur Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are Monday through Friday from 8 AM to noon and 3 PM to 8 PM; Saturday hours are 8 AM to noon and 2 PM to 5 PM; closed Sunday and on public holidays.
Guests planning to arrive outside of these scheduled hours must contact the hotel in advance. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.39 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 for adults and EUR 6.90 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day