Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Beds
Braunschweig hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Braunschweig, this hotel is close to Herzog Anton Ulrich Museum, Happy Rizzi House, and Coal Market. Local attractions also include Brunswick Cathedral and Dankwarderode Castle.
In addition to a restaurant, Arcadia Hotel Playoff Braunschweig features an indoor tennis court. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), desks, and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor tennis court, Arcadia Hotel Playoff Braunschweig features a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 7220 square feet (671 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Arcadia Hotel Playoff Braunschweig has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 175
- Designated smoking areas
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Free outdoor parking
- Indoor tennis court
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7220
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 671
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Half board rates available
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1989
- Tennis on site
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Clock radio
- Flat-panel TV
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Arcadia Hotel Playoff Braunschweig has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor tennis court, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bowling alley on site
- Running track/path nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Tennis on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 6 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.00 per night
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star.