Book your room at Arcadia Hotel Playoff Braunschweig
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Braunschweig hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Braunschweig, this hotel is close to Herzog Anton Ulrich Museum, Happy Rizzi House, and Coal Market. Local attractions also include Brunswick Cathedral and Dankwarderode Castle.
In addition to a restaurant, Arcadia Hotel Playoff Braunschweig features an indoor tennis court. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), desks, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Arcadia Hotel Playoff Braunschweig
In addition to an indoor tennis court, Arcadia Hotel Playoff Braunschweig features a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 7220 square feet (671 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Arcadia Hotel Playoff Braunschweig has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Business center
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 175
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 7220
- Conference space size (meters) - 671
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Indoor tennis court
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1989
- Tennis on site
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (5 EUR per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (5 EUR per 24 hours surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Pitch - Onsite sports bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor tennis court, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bowling alley on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Tennis on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 6 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.00 per night