Book your room at ARCADIA Hotel
Deluxe Double Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Executive Room, ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family LoftMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Single Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Room, Courtyard ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
5-star luxury hotel in Bratislava (Stare Mesto) near Primate's Palace
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Bratislava, walking distance from Franciscan Church, Primate's Palace, and St. Martin's Cathedral. Also nearby are New Bridge and Bratislava Castle.
In addition to a restaurant, ARCADIA Hotel features a health club. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, ARCADIA Hotel features a health club and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
3 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, a steam room, and spa services. For a surcharge, the property provides a cruise ship terminal shuttle, a roundtrip airport shuttle, and a casino shuttle. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
ARCADIA Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Number of floors - 3
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Year Built 1290
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Shopping on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- First-run movies
- Individually furnished
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
L Olive Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room.
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include Thai massages, massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology.
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 26 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 26 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 67 per night
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.