Please enter your travel dates.
Business Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Efficiency, Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Efficiency, Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Bowmanville eco-friendly hotel with a complimentary breakfast
Situated in Bowmanville, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Liberty Bowl, Lakeridge Health Bowmanville, and Bowmanville Zoo. Also nearby are Bowmanville Museum and Garnett B. Richard Recreation Complex.
A complimentary continental breakfast is available. Howard Johnson Hotel in Bowmanville also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and express check-out.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This property is undergoing renovations from 22 October 2013 to 31 February 2014 (completion date subject to change).The following facilities will be closed from 22 October 2013 to 31 May 2014 (dates subject to change):
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Swimming pool
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby and express check-out.
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 70
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.