Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Standard Triple Room
- Three Single Beds
Standard Single Room
- One Bed
Victorian hotel in Bordeaux (Bordeaux Golden Triangle) near Aquitaine Museum
Located in the heart of Bordeaux, this hotel is within walking distance of Les Grands Hommes, Maison du Vin de Bordeaux, and Place des Quinconces. Also nearby are Aquitaine Museum and Cathedrale St. Andre.
Hôtel Continental provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, an Internet point, and a 24-hour front desk.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, coffee/tea makers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Continental features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). 2 meeting rooms are available. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
Hôtel Continental is a smoke-free property.
- Parking nearby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business services
- Internet point
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure outdoor parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the breakfast area between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Complimentary bicycles nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa, Discover Discover, JCB International JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.