Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room, 2 Single Beds
Classic Double Room
Classic Room, 2 Single Beds
Superior Duplex, 1 King Bed
Luxury hotel near Bordeaux's Musée des Beaux-Arts
Near Place Gambetta
Situated in the heart of Bordeaux and built in the 18th century, this luxury hotel is a 10-minute walk from both Musée des Beaux-Arts and Place Gambetta. Cathedrale St. André and Hôtel de Ville are both 1 km (a half-mile) away.
At Burdigala Hotel, Le Piano Bar offers drinks, while The Jardin de Burdigala restaurant serves a breakfast buffet, regional cuisine, and Bordeaux wines. The hotel also features a business center.
Air-conditioned guestrooms at Burdigala Hotel are decorated in Directoire style. LCD TVs come with satellite channels. Rooms provide direct-dial phones and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At Burdigala Hotel, The Jardin de Burdigala restaurant serves a breakfast buffet each morning (surcharge), as well as regional cuisine and Bordeaux wines. Le Piano Bar invites guests to relax with a drink after a day of sight-seeing. This 5-star luxury hotel offers a business center, banquet space, and meeting rooms with audio-visual equipment, as well as secretarial services and complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas. Guests enjoy access to a nearby fitness facility. The lobby includes complimentary newspapers and a 24-hour front desk with a safe deposit box. Multilingual staff can provide concierge services, currency exchange, and tour assistance. Dry cleaning/laundry services are available, and the hotel offers onsite parking and an airport shuttle (surcharge).
- Year Built 1700
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking garage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge) buffet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Direct-dial phone
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Bathroom phone
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
The Jardin de Burdigala - Restaurant serving a breakfast buffet daily, as well as regional cuisine, including seafood, and Bordeaux wines.
Le Piano Bar - Serves drinks, including single malt whisky and Armagnac. Decorated in warm colors and furnished with sofas.
In-room dining - Available during limited hours.
The hotel offers complimentary access to a nearby fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.45 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 13 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 13 per day