Book your room at Berlin Mark Hotel
Business Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Business Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Modern hotel with bar next to Kurfürstendamm
Modern hotel just a two-minute walk from Berlin's famous Kurfürstendamm; other sights, including the Brandenburg Gate and the Tiergarten, are easily accessible by public transport.
Berlin Mark Hotel offers elegant accommodations and business services just a few steps from Kurfürstendamm.
Berlin Mark Hotel's 239 guestrooms and 11 family apartments feature courtyard or city views, air conditioning, a separate sitting area, a TV with satellite channels, minibar, private bathroom, and hair dryer.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Berlin Mark Hotel
At your hotel
At the Berlin Mark Hotel, breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM. The hotel has a snack bar and deli. Room service is available (limited hours). All public areas of the hotel are air-conditioned and include wireless Internet service (surcharge).
The hotel has a multilingual staff and includes concierge services and dry cleaning/laundry service. Use of nearby fitness center is complimentary. The hotel features meeting and conference rooms with audio and visual equipment. For guests arriving by car, parking facilities are available in the neighboring car park (surcharge), reservations required. Bicycle rentals and hiking and biking trails are available nearby. Berlin Mark Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 239
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 7
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1938
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1986
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 180
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
In your room
- Private bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Flat-panel TV
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
Eat and drink
The Mark Cocktail Lounge - Redesigned cocktail lounge with a glamorous new look, featuring a large selection of spirits and mouth-watering cocktails, as well as an extensive menu of savory snacks. The design features a harmonious combination of light and glass elements with modern art, creating a unique atmosphere of Gemütlichkeit. On a sunny day, the lounge offers a cozy pavement cafe.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Berlin Mark Hotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 5,50 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20
- Late check-out fee: EUR 70
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 26 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.