Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Single Beds
Superior Room (Extra)
- Two Single Beds
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Bergen (Kokstad)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Bergen (Kokstad), near the airport, Siljustol Museum, Arboretum and Botanical Garden, and Horda Museum. Area attractions also include Troldhaugen and Edvard Grieg Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Scandic Bergen Airport features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Scandic Bergen Airport features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. 11 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and an elevator (lift). Onsite parking is complimentary.
Scandic Bergen Airport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 199
- Number of floors - 5
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Bjorgvin - This restaurant specializes in Scandinavian cuisine.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 200 per night
- Additional Details
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.