Book your room at Les 1001 Nuits de la Coulée Douce
Please enter your travel dates.
Bed & breakfast in Beauvoir with restaurant and pool bar
Situated in a rural location, this bed & breakfast is within 12 mi (20 km) of Abbey of Saint-Germain, Tour de l'Horloge, and Auxerre Cathedral. Stade de l'Abbe-Deschamps is 10.7 mi (17.1 km) away.
This bed & breakfast features a restaurant, a poolside bar, and a coffee shop/café. Self parking is free. Additionally, a snack bar/deli, a library, and tour/ticket assistance are onsite.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer WiFi and showers. Guests can enjoy private pools, and other standard amenities include kitchens, living rooms, and flat-screen TVs. Bathrooms are shared.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The bed & breakfast offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Beauvoir bed & breakfast also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Complimentary self parking is available on site. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner hotel.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Year Built 2011
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 6.00 EUR per day )
Free self parking
- Shared bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Private pool
- Separate living room
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
LE GECKO - This poolside diner serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 6 per person, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet
- Late check-out fee: EUR 5
- Deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
- Cleaning deposit: EUR 50.00 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 10 per stay
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 12 per night
- Television fee: EUR 5 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.