Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- 1 king
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Baton Rouge eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Baton Rouge, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Louisiana State University, Swine Palace, and Magnolia Mound Plantation House. Local attractions also include Pete Maravich Assembly Center and Tiger Stadium.
At Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Acadian Thruway/LSU Area, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms feature refrigerators along with air conditioning and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Acadian Thruway/LSU Area features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 625 square feet (56 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Acadian Thruway/LSU Area is a smoke-free property.
- Television in lobby
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 625
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 56
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.