Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Acadian Thruway/LSU Area
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Baton Rouge eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Baton Rouge, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Louisiana State University, Swine Palace, and Magnolia Mound Plantation House. Local attractions also include Pete Maravich Assembly Center and Tiger Stadium.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Acadian Thruway/LSU Area features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms feature refrigerators along with air conditioning and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Acadian Thruway/LSU Area Amenities
Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Acadian Thruway/LSU Area features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 625 square feet (56 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Acadian Thruway/LSU Area is a smoke-free property.
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 625
- Conference space size (meters) - 56
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Television in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Bistro - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Acadian Thruway/LSU Area Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.