Please enter your travel dates.
Small Classic Room - 30% prepaid at time of booking
- 1 double
Classic (Patio Side) - 30% prepaid at time of booking
- 1 double
Classic (Church View) - 30% prepaid at time of booking
- 1 double
Standard Room, Ocean View - 30% prepaid at time of booking
- 1 double
Hotel in Biarritz near Sea Museum
Located in the city center of Biarritz, this hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Saint Eugenie Church, Belleuve Conference and Exhibition Center, and Biarritz City Hall. Also nearby are Sea Museum and Biarritz Casino.
In addition to a restaurant, Hôtel de L'Océan features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Biarritz hotel also offers multilingual staff, a video library, and shopping on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Video library
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Le Cafe de la Mer - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6.75 and EUR 15.50 for adults, EUR 6 and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.