Please enter your travel dates.
Comfort Care, Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Non Smoking, Second Floor
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Comfort Care, Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, Second Floor
- Two Double Beds
Barrie eco-friendly hotel with a complimentary breakfast
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Barrie Arboretum at Sunnidale Park, Barrie Farmers Market, and MacLaren Art Centre. Also nearby are Bayfield Mall and Allandale Recreation Centre.
Comfort Inn Barrie provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and an Internet point.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This hotel offers access to a 24-hour business center. A complimentary breakfast is offered. This eco-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, a picnic area, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Comfort Inn Barrie has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 59
- Number of floors - 2
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Currency exchange
- Designated smoking areas
- Free self parking
- Picnic area
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour business center
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Dock nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 6.00 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.