Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room - BB
- 1 king
Stylish hotel with rooftop pool in Barcelona's Eixample
Near Sagrada Família
Located in the upscale Eixample district, Omm is near several Gaudi-designed landmarks, including Casa Milà (0.1 km / 0.1 mi), Casa Batlló (0.6 km / 0.4 mi), and Sagrada Família (1.4 km / 0.9 mi).
This luxury hotel features a rooftop terrace with a bar and outdoor pool overlooks the city, including several Gaudi buildings. A day spa features an indoor pool and 8 treatment rooms. The award-winning Roca Moo restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine.
Luxury bedding, Wi-Fi
Overlooking the interior garden or Paseo de Gracia, the modern, airy guestrooms are appointed with luxury bedding, parquet floors, and handmade rugs. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Just off the elegant Paseo de Gracia avenue, this design hotel is in Barcelona's Eixample district, near shopping, cafes, and Gaudi architectural gems.
A seasonal outdoor pool and bar are on the rooftop terrace, where city views encompass Gaudi's Casa Milà and Sagrada Família. The Roca Moo restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine with a creative twist. The cafeteria-style Roca Bar offers all-day dining, including a breakfast buffet (surcharge). The OmmSession Club hosts live music and DJ entertainment (open Thursday - Saturday nights).
The on-site day spa, Spaciomm, features a heated indoor pool facing the garden. Other highlights include a fitness center, lobby lounge, free Wi-Fi Internet service, and self and valet parking (surcharge).
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Secure parking
- Business center
- Computer rental
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Concierge services
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2153
- Pool sun loungers
- Shopping on site
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Event catering
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 200
- Year Built 2004
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Plasma TV
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Partially open bathroom
Roca Moo - Award-winning restaurant showcasing Mediterranean cuisine with a creative twist. A la carte menu, tasting menus with matching wines, seasonal and vegetarian selections. Serves dinner. Closed on Sunday. Closed in August.
Roca Bar - All-day dining, cafeteria-style. Breakfast buffet featuring freshly baked pastries and farmhouse cheeses. Cocktails, teas.
Poolside Bar - Located on rooftop terrace. Open in summer.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Swimming on site
The Spaciomm spa features 8 treatment rooms, a gym, a Pilates studio, an indoor hydrotherapy pool, a hammam, a steam room, and a hair salon. Spa treatments include:
- Underwater, Shiatsu, Ayurvedic, and Thai massage
- Water Circuit with hamam, footbath, hydromassage, and hot tub with relaxation beds
- Gravitation Space with gently rocking beds accompanied by color/light therapy
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Body scrubs
- Ayurvedic treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourist tax will be collected directly at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Hotel Registry Number - HB-004273
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.46 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25.5 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.