Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room - Room only Flexible
Deluxe Room - Room only Flexible
Deluxe Terrace - RO Flexible
Junior Suite - Room only Flexible
Centrally located on Sukhumvit Road in downtown Bangkok, with Nana Skytrain station only 50 meters away, this hotel offers easy access to major shops and sights.
The Amari Boulevard Bangkok hotel's 12-meter outdoor pool is complemented by a relaxation deck and a small, 24-hour fitness center; traditional Thai specialties are featured in a poolside restaurant.
City and pool views
City or pool views and wireless Internet access come standard in the 309 guestrooms which feature teak paneling and traditional artwork.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The contemporary, triangular-shaped Amari Boulevard Bangkok hotel features a 12-meter outdoor pool with a terrace and pool sun loungers for sunbathing, plus a 24-hour fitness center with massage rooms. A range of function rooms are available, with flexible designs to cater to groups of up to 300 guests for a sit-down dinner. Wireless and wired Internet access is complimentary. A souvenir and silk shop are located on site, and fresh orchids can be specially packaged for international visitors to take home.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 309
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 25
- Business center
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- One meeting/conference room
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Secure parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Direct-dial phone
- Remote lighting/drapery/curtain control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Welcome amenities
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Peppermill - Stylish, upmarket restaurant/café with floor-to-ceiling windows. Open from early morning until late for buffet breakfast and lunch, and à la carte dinner (Australian tenderloin steak a specialty). Notable for Thai and Japanese cuisine. Entertainment often provided, including traditional Thai dance.
Season - Located by the pool, with indoor and al fresco dining by candlelight. Surrounded by trees, potted plants, and flowers. Menu features selection of traditional cuisine from around the country. Specialties include grilled tiger prawns with ginger-flavored mango/red-chili vinaigrette. Open for dinner only.
Lobby Bar - Open 24 hours for light refreshments, afternoon tea, aperitifs, nightcaps, and snacks such as deep-fried crispy shrimp spring rolls served with sweet plum sauce. Live music.
Poolside - Open mid-morning to early evening daily for refreshments, snacks, and light meals such as homemade pizza.
A small fitness center is open 24 hours on level six, with a range of workout equipment that includes a bike, treadmills, cross-training machines, weights, flat bench, and rowing machine, in addition to traditional Thai massage. On level six of the Siam Wing, guests will find the 12-meter outdoor pool, complete with a relaxation terrace and reclining sun lounges.
The recreational activities listed below are on site; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1399
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 699 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1999
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 999 (from 6 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 730 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.