Please enter your travel dates.
Canmore eco-friendly condo with 2 spa tubs
Situated in Canmore, this eco-friendly condo is close to Canmore Museum and Geoscience Centre, Canmore Caverns, and Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park. Local attractions also include Canmore Golf and Curling Club and Cross Zee Ranch.
Recreational amenities at WorldMark Canmore-Banff include an outdoor pool and a sauna. Other amenities include ski storage and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
WorldMark Canmore-Banff features 2 spa tubs, an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This eco-friendly condo also offers ski storage, a picnic area, and a fireplace in the lobby.
WorldMark Canmore-Banff is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Computer station
- Free garage parking
- Free outdoor parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fireplace in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Total number of rooms - 112
- Picnic area
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Video library
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking, Free garage parking
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- CD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- DVD player
- Iron/ironing board
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Wake-up calls
2 spa tubs are on site along with an outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests who arrive between 11 PM and 7 AM may use the phone outside the entrance to gain access to the hotel. For further details, guests may contact the hotel using the information found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, MasterCard
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.