Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Bedroom
- 1 bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Corner King Sleep Number Bed Room
- 1 bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Mountain View
- 2 queen
Canmore hotel with indoor pool and restaurant
Near Banff Park
Located 1 km (0.6 mi) from downtown Canmore, the largest town in the Canadian Rockies, this hotel 8 km (5 mi) from Banff National Park and 16.5 km (10 mi) from the Upper Hot Springs.
Fitness center, pool
Meeting space totals 10,000 square feet (929 square meters). Other amenities include complimentary WiFi, a fitness center complete with indoor pool; there is also a steakhouse on site.
Mountain view rooms
Pet-friendly guestrooms offer windows that open onto mountain views. Rooms also feature the Sleep Number Bed by Select Comfort™, 42-inch LCD TVs, and complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed until further notice:
- Spa tub
Just 6 blocks from downtown Canmore, this hotel is 8 kilometers (5 miles) from Banff National Park.
The Radisson Hotel Conference Center features a secluded outdoor courtyard with a fountain, stream, and footbridge that make an attractive site for weddings. Meetings, conventions, and special events are accommodated via the hotel's business center and 10,000 square feet (929 square meters) of naturally lit, pillar-free function space with windows that frame mountain views. Audovisual equipment is provided and creative event catering can be arranged. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available everywhere. Up to 350 guests can be accommodated in the Wild Rose ballroom.
A swimming pool provides recreation and relaxation. Parking is complimentary.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Ski storage
- Number of floors - 3
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 164
- Shopping on site
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 900
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10000
- Conference center
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Free guest parking during stay
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Vic's Steakhouse and Bar - Serves AAA local beef Alberta Game and offers a premium selection of fine Canadian wines. Open daily for breakfast and dinner; lunch hours vary seasonally. Room service available.
This hotel offers a complimentary fitness room complete with swimming pool. A full-service health spa is across the street.
The Radisson Hotel Conference Center Canmore is located between two world-class mountain playgrounds: Kananaskis Country to the south, and Banff National Park to the west. Opportunities are plenty for hiking, mountain biking, mountaineering, downhill, cross-country and backcountry skiing, golfing, rafting, fishing, and sightseeing. Six golf courses and five ski resorts are within a 75-km (46.5 mi) radius of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Ziplining nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.