Availability: Fire Mountain Lodge
Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Premium Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 3 infants)
Canmore eco-friendly condo with a fitness center
Situated in the mountains, this eco-friendly condo is close to Canmore Museum and Geoscience Centre, Canmore Caverns, and Silvertip Golf Course. Also nearby are Canmore Golf and Curling Club and Cross Zee Ranch.
Recreational amenities at Fire Mountain Lodge include a spa tub and a fitness center. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, fireplaces, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fire Mountain Lodge Amenities
Fire Mountain Lodge features a spa tub and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly condo also offers barbecue grills, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Fire Mountain Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- One meeting room
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Smoke-free property
- Fitness facilities
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Balcony or patio
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Second bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
Recreational amenities at the condo include a spa tub and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Fire Mountain Lodge Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: There is no front desk at this property. Please contact the property ahead of time to make arrangements for check-in.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 20.00 per pet, per night (maximum CAD 100.00 per stay)
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.