Availability: Charlton's Cedar Court
Alpine-style boutique hotel in Banff
Surrounded by the Canadian Rockies, this hotel is located 4 blocks from downtown Banff and provides easy access to skiing at Mt. Norquay, 5.6 km (4 mi) away.
Charlton's Cedar Court offers an indoor pool, steam room, and spa tub. Free WiFi, ski storage, and a complimentary breakfast are also provided.
The 57 guestrooms at Charlton's Cedar Court feature custom-made Canadian furnishings and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Charlton's Cedar Court Amenities
Located 4 blocks from downtown Banff, Charlton's Cedar Court provides convenient access to local attractions and activities. A peak season ski shuttle transports guests to nearby ski areas, and ski storage is provided on site. Guests can take advantage of the indoor heated pool, steam room, and spa tub after a day on the slopes. Additional hotel amenities include free WiFi and parking as well as a business center and laundry facilities.
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski storage
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 57
- Number of floors - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Charlton's Cedar Court provides guests with a complimentary continental breakfast in the lobby from 7 AM to 10 AM each morning.
Banff, in the Canadian Rockies, is an ideal setting for any number of outdoor recreational activities. Skiing (both downhill and cross-country), snowboarding, and snow sports are all available in winter; hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding can be done in spring, summer, and fall. The are is also studded with alpine lakes in which to swim, boat, and fish.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Charlton's Cedar Court Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be closed daily from 11 PM - 6 AM.
Special Instructions: If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: Delta Banff 459 Banff Ave
Guests arriving between 11 PM and 6.30 AM can use the exterior telephone beside the lobby door for check-in assistance. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.