Please enter your travel dates.
Eco-friendly hotel in Baltimore (Inner Harbor - Downtown Baltimore) near National Aquarium in Baltimore
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Baltimore (Inner Harbor - Downtown Baltimore), close to Baltimore Civil War Museum, National Aquarium in Baltimore, and American Visionary Art Museum. Also nearby are USS Constellation and Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
In addition to a restaurant, Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a health club, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 12
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 165
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- 24-hour business center
- Complimentary reception
- Security guard
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast each morning.
Great American Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Maryland Green Travel thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.