Book your room at Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Historic Baltimore hotel in Fells Point, near National Aquarium in Baltimore
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Fells Point, this historic hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Vagabond Players, National Aquarium in Baltimore, and USS Constellation. American Visionary Art Museum and Walters Art Museum are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and valet parking. Free WiFi in public areas and a free area shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a business center, conference rooms, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 80 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus coffee makers and TVs. Other amenities available to guests include free bottled water, in-room massages, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and limo/town car service.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. 5 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A complimentary area shuttle within 2 mi is available for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Admiral Fell Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is a smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Adela - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is Noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Resort fee: USD 9.95 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: USD 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Food and Wine Escape
Book a stay in a Food and Wine Escape rate category and receive the following:
- Split of Robert Mondavi Private Selection chardonnay and cabernet
- Two special edition stemless wine glasses
- Robert Mondavi signature corkscrew
- Breakfast buffet for two per day
- Food and Wine Best Bets guide to the area
Must book the Food and Wine Escape rate category to qualify. Wine and glasses are in room upon arrival. Breakfast is served daily in the hotel’s restaurant; includes taxes but not gratuities. Breakfast cannot be taken as room service. Blackout dates may apply.