Availability: Van der Valk Schlosshotel Grosser Gasthof
Comfort Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star hotel in Ballenstedt with a full-service spa
Situated in a rural location, this spa hotel is in the same area as St Nikolai Church, Quedlinburg Cathedral, and Quedlinburg Castle. Area attractions also include Fachwerkmuseum Standerbau and Klopstock Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Van der Valk Schlosshotel Grosser Gasthof features a golf course. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
In addition to flat-screen televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Van der Valk Schlosshotel Grosser Gasthof Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Van der Valk Schlosshotel Grosser Gasthof features a golf course and an indoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This Ballenstedt hotel also offers a sauna, a library, and a terrace. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Full-service spa
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Golf course on site
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1997
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Restaurant Fuerst Victor - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course. In addition to an indoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf driving range on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 2 treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology.
- Hot stone massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Van der Valk Schlosshotel Grosser Gasthof Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.8 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.9 per night for guests aged 6-12 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50,00
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 27,00 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.