Book your room at Park Regis Auckland
Standard Queen RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Queen RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family-friendly Auckland hotel near Sky Tower
Located in the heart of Auckland, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Westfield Downtown Shopping Centre, Queen Street Shopping District, and DFS Galleria Auckland. Also nearby are Britomart and High Street.
Recreational amenities at Park Regis Auckland include a sauna and a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Park Regis Auckland features a sauna and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Victorian hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
Park Regis Auckland is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access (30.90 NZD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (5.10 NZD per 30 minutes surcharge), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Offsite parking discounted rates available
In your room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Park Regis Auckland
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests must present a valid credit card upon check-in. Only registered guests are allowed to access the hotel. For more information, please contact the hotel using the contact details on the booking confirmation.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 17-26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 30.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 5.10 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: NZD 100 per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 3 star plus and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.