Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
4-star family-friendly Auckland hotel near Sky Tower
Located in the heart of Auckland, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Westfield Downtown Shopping Centre, Queen Street Shopping District, and DFS Galleria Auckland. Also nearby are High Street and Albert Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Auckland features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and a meeting/conference room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge).
Mercure Auckland is a smoke-free property.
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Banquet facilities
- Parking nearby
- Event catering
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 189
- Number of floors - 13
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Mercure Auckland has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 32.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 29.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: NZD 6.00 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 40.00 per night
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: NZD 60.00 per night
- Deposit: NZD 100 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.