Book your room at Copthorne Hotel Auckland, HarbourCity
4-star hotel in Auckland near Sky Tower
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Princes Warf Visitor Information Centre, Sky Tower, and Queen Street Shopping District. Also nearby are University of Auckland and Auckland Town Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Copthorne Hotel Auckland, HarbourCity features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Copthorne Hotel Auckland, HarbourCity
Copthorne Hotel Auckland, HarbourCity features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. 4 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Copthorne Hotel Auckland, HarbourCity is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 187
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 12
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10.00 NZD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 10.00 NZD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 3.00 NZD per hour )
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Tactics Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 20 and NZD 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 3.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 24.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 40.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.