Availability: Amora Hotel Auckland
Deluxe Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Suite, Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
PenthouseMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star family-friendly hotel in Auckland (Newton) near Sky Tower
Located in the heart of Auckland, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Myers Park, Karangahape Road, and New Zealand Film Archive. Also nearby are Victoria Park Market and High Street.
In addition to a restaurant, Amora Hotel Auckland features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, washers/dryers, and refrigerators; rooms also include microwaves and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Amora Hotel Auckland Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 2013 square feet (187 square meters) include a conference center. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Amora Hotel Auckland has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Number of floors - 10
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Designated smoking areas
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1999
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 2013
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 187
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Complimentary toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The Grill - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
Amora Hotel Auckland Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A valid credit card and ID are to be presented upon arrival. Guests travelling without credit card should contact the property prior to arrival.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: NZD 200 per stay (cash only)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 30 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Book a stay in the "Indulgence Package" room category and receive the following:
- Sparkling wine on arrival
- Breakfast for 2 at The Grill Restaurant
- Late check-out at noon (subject to availability)
Valid anytime, subject to availability. Restrictions may apply.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.