Book your room at Hilton Atlanta Northeast Hotel
Hotel with an outdoor pool, in Norcross (Duluth - Norcross)
This hotel is located in Norcross (Duluth - Norcross), close to The Forum on Peachtree Parkway, Global Mall, and Malibu Grand Prix. Area attractions also include Georgia Perimeter College and RE-MAX Greater Atlanta Stadium.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Atlanta Northeast Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, MP3 docking stations, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Hilton Atlanta Northeast Hotel provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 20000 square feet (1858 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. An area shuttle within 5 mi and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hilton Atlanta Northeast Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Conference space
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 272
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 1858
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 20000
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- MP3 docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Basils Kitchen - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Basils Bar - This Cocktail bar serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Hilton Atlanta Northeast Hotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75.00
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- A late check-out fee will be charged
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.