Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
- Three Single Beds
- One Single Bed
Arequipa hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Arequipa, this hotel is close to Santa Catalina Monastery, Arequipa Cathedral, and Arequipa Plaza de Armas. Also nearby are Museum of Andean Sanctuaries and Society of Jesus Architectural Complex.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Natura Inn features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and complimentary newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities include a meeting/conference room and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden.
Hotel Natura Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 6
- 24-hour front desk
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Internet point
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Secure parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Secure parking, Free secure outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cable TV service
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Welcome amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Down blanket
- City view
- Garden view
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Hotel Natura Inn has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1:00 AM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is midnight
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.