Book your room at Azul Colonial Inn
Arequipa hotel with a bar/lounge
Situated near the airport, in Arequipa, this hotel is close to Yanahuara Plaza, Santa Catalina Monastery, and Arequipa Cathedral. Also nearby are Arequipa Plaza de Armas and Museum of Andean Sanctuaries.
Azul Colonial Inn offers a complimentary continental breakfast. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and laundry facilities.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning.
This Arequipa hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Balcony or patio
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillowtop mattress
Eat and drink
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM. An additional full breakfast is served daily (subject to charges).
The fine print for Azul Colonial Inn
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: between PEN 5 and PEN 15 for adults, PEN 5 and PEN 15 for children (approximately)