Availability: Mercure Auxerre Nord
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Appoigny with an outdoor pool
Situated in Appoigny, this hotel is in the same area as Abbey of Saint-Germain, Auxerre Cathedral, and Tour de l'Horloge. Area attractions also include Stade de l'Abbe-Deschamps.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Auxerre Nord features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Auxerre Nord Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Mercure Auxerre Nord features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. Event facilities measuring 15677 square feet (1457 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 77
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service
- Conference space size (feet) - 15677
- Conference space size (meters) - 1457
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
LE CHAUMOIS - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Mercure Auxerre Nord Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.8 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.