Please enter your travel dates.
Ocean View Guet room
- 1 king
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Antofagasta with an outdoor pool
Situated in Antofagasta, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Catholic University of the North, Ruinas de Huanchaca, and Balneario Nocturno. Also nearby are Estadio Regional de Antofagasta and University of Antofagasta.
Recreational amenities at Radisson Hotel Antofagasta include an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Hotel Antofagasta features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3229 square feet (300 square meters) include banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Radisson Hotel Antofagasta is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 6
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 136
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 300
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3229
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All citizens of Chile will be charged the national value-added tax
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.