Please enter your travel dates.
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Central hotel near Centraal Station with river view.
Near central station
Providing panoramic views over the city and river, this Amsterdam Hotel lies within walking distance of the historical city center, the Central Station and cultural hotspots.
Traditional or bio-sauna
Guests can enjoy a traditional or bio-sauna, shower landscape, ice fountain, or the relaxation area. Massages are also available.
Minibars in rooms
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre's guestrooms have contemporary decor and modern furnishings; all have satellite TV with pay movies, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovated in January 2013, the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre's guests can enjoy the sauna or steam room. Those interested in sightseeing can use wireless Internet to plan a sightseeing itinerary or ask the hotel for assistance in planning a tour. A complimentary central station hotel shuttle is available on request.
Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can store valuables in the safe-deposit box. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in all common areas and rooms, with limited bandwidth. Upgraded bandwidth wireless and wired Internet access is available at a surcharge.
The Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre can accommodate conferences for up to 450 persons in its 12 flexible meeting rooms and has an internal connection, the PTA (Passengers Terminal Amsterdam).
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 408
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 20
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 912
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 9817
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Internet point
- Year Built 2006
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Voice mail
- Hair dryer
- Direct-dial phone
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillow menu
- City view
- River view
Silk Road Restaurant - Offering innovative, international cuisine from India, Indonesia, Thailand, and other regions. Open daily.
Silk Bar - Offering a wide range of international drinks and light foods in a contemporary setting.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Dock on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
The highly qualified staff at the Lifestyle Studio spa offer guests lifestyle management, and massages with products that complement the spa's philosophy.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to use the shuttle service from Amsterdam Central Station must contact the property in advanced. Contact information is provided in the reservation confirmation email.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 24.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 48 per day
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.