Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
- Four Single Beds
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
- Three Single Beds
Inn in Amsterdam (Dam Square - Central Station) near Dam Square
Located in the heart of Amsterdam, this inn is within walking distance of National Monument, Dam Square, and Royal Palace. Also nearby are New Church and The Old Church.
Hotel De Gerstekorrel provides a business center, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), direct-dial phones, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Public areas are equipped with wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge). This 3-star property offers access to a business center. This Amsterdam inn also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
Hotel De Gerstekorrel is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Number of floors - 4
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1926
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- City view
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 31 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Safe fee: EUR 2,50 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.