Book your room at Holiday Inn Amman
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior Suite, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
5-star luxury hotel in Amman with 3 restaurants
Situated in the entertainment district, this luxury hotel is close to Amman Mall, Mecca Mall, and City Mall. Also nearby are Jordan Gate Towers and University of Jordan.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Holiday Inn Amman features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and bathrooms with bathtubs and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Holiday Inn Amman provides a health club and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. 6 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a nightclub, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 47-552
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Outdoor pool
- Number of floors - 14
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 218
- Express check-in
- Airport transportation
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Snack bar/deli
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (5 JOD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 2 JOD per hour )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Bathtub only
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Senate - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Cappuccino Cafe - This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
French Quarter Fun Pub - Onsite pub.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An outdoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Holiday Inn Amman
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: JOD 14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JOD 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: JOD 2 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JOD 40-35 per vehicle (one way)
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu