Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Superior Triple Room
- Triple Occupancy
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Single Bed
3-star hotel with alpine skiing, near the slopes
Within easy reach of the slopes, this Briancon hotel is in the mountains, just minutes from Briancon Citadel and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and ice skating. Regional attractions also include Col d'Izoard and Mont Pelvoux.
At Le Parc Hôtel you can enjoy a meal at the restaurant after a great day on the nearby slopes.
In addition to desks and direct-dial phones, guestrooms feature private bathrooms along with televisions and complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This ski hotel also offers multilingual staff, express check-out, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Le Parc Hôtel is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Half board rates available
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Covered parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Window opens
- Standard TV service
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- City view
- Mountain view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Le Parc Hôtel has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.61 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: EUR 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 4 per day
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.