Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 double
- 1 double and 1 single
- 1 queen and 2 single
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- 2 single
Ski haven with alpine skiing
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Saint-Etienne-de-Tinee hotel is in the mountains, near Auron Ski Resort winter activities such as skiing lessons and snowshoeing. Regional attractions also include Mercantour National Park and Col de la Bonette.
The slopes await you at L'Ecureuil, which features a bar/lounge and a sauna.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including alpine skiing and snowboarding. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary parking is available on site.
L'Ecureuil is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free parking
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Les Pivotes - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only.
L Ecureuil - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.35 per night for guests aged 2-12 years old.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.