Please enter your travel dates.
Studio for 4 - Short Stay
- One Murphy Bed
Studio for 2 - Short Stay
- One Sleeper Sofa Bed
1 bedroom apartment for 4 - Short Stay
- Two Single Beds
1 bedroom apartment for 5 - Short stay
- Two Single Beds
Ski residence with a free shuttle to the slopes
Within minutes of the slopes, this Macot-la-Plagne residence is in the mountains and provides easy access to La Plagne Ski Resort, Aime 2000 Ski Resort, and Paradiski Ski Resort. Area attractions also include Bellecote Glacier and Vanoise Express Cable Car.
Jump on the free ski shuttle for a day on the slopes before returning to Résidence Pierre & Vacances Plagne Lauze for a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities include an outdoor pool and a sauna.
Guestrooms open to balconies or patios with mountain views and feature kitchens and refrigerators. Other amenities include microwaves and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing and alpine skiing. After a day on the snow, enjoy a swim in the outdoor swimming pool or use the residence's other facilities, which include a sauna. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain residence's complimentary ski shuttle. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the residence's bar.
The residence offers a restaurant. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Ski storage
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 202
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking nearby
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Internet point
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Covered parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Window opens
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Balcony or patio
- Cooking facilities
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Standard TV service
- Bathtub or shower
- Mountain view
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Plagne Lauze has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the residence include an outdoor pool and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Toboggan run nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Swimming on site
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to noon and from 2 PM until 8 PM; Saturday from 7 AM to 2 AM; and Sunday from 7 AM to noon and then from 2 PM to 8 PM.
These hours are subject to change. Guests should notify the property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 19 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Additional towels/sheets fee: EUR 6 per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week