Book your room at Résidence Pierre & Vacances La Daille
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out residence with a ski shuttle
Located in the mountains, this Val-d'Isere residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Funival Funicular, Val-d'Isere Ski Resort, and Le Fornet Ski Resort. Local attractions also include Aeroski Gondola.
With direct access to the slopes, Résidence Pierre & Vacances La Daille makes guests feel at home with amenities like a steam room and an indoor pool.
In addition to kitchens and day beds, guestrooms feature refrigerators along with microwaves and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
After a day on the slopes, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the residence's other facilities, including a steam room and a sauna. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain residence's complimentary ski shuttle.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guests can use the outdoor pool at a partner hotel.
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Ski storage
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Furnished balcony
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Day bed
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, an indoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
The fine print for Résidence Pierre & Vacances La Daille
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open Sunday to Friday from 9 AM to noon and 5 PM to 7 PM, Saturday from 8 AM to noon and is closed on Wednesday.
Winter reception hours are Sunday to Thursday from 8 AM to noon and 4 PM to midnight; Friday from 8 AM to noon and 2 PM to midnight; and Saturday for 24 hours.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2 per day