Book your room at Résidence Pierre & Vacances La Daille
studio cabin for 4Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
1 bedroom apartment for 4Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
1- 2 bedroom apartment for 5-6Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
Ski-in/ski-out residence with a ski shuttle
Located in the mountains, this slopeside Val-d'Isere residence offers ski-in/ski-out access near Funival Funicular, L'Olympique Gondola, and Val-d'Isere Ski Resort. Also nearby are Centre Aquasportif and Solaise Gondola.
With direct access to the slopes, Résidence Pierre & Vacances La Daille makes guests feel at home with amenities like a steam room and an indoor pool.
In addition to kitchens and day beds, guestrooms feature refrigerators along with microwaves and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
After a day on the slopes, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the residence's other facilities, including a steam room and a sauna. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain residence's complimentary ski shuttle.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guests can use the outdoor pool at a partner hotel.
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Ski storage
- Free ski shuttle
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Furnished balcony
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Day bed
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, an indoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open Sunday to Friday from 9 AM to noon and 5 PM to 7 PM, Saturday from 8 AM to noon and is closed on Wednesday.
Winter reception hours are Sunday to Thursday from 8 AM to noon and 4 PM to midnight; Friday from 8 AM to noon and 2 PM to midnight; and Saturday for 24 hours.
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2 per day