Please enter your travel dates.
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this Morzine residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Avoriaz Ski Resort winter activities such as cross-country skiing and toboggan run. Regional attractions also include Champery Ski Resort and Samoens Ski Resort.
With direct access to the slopes, Résidence Pierre & Vacances Antarès makes guests feel at home with amenities like ski storage and ski passes.
In addition to kitchenettes and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with coffee/tea makers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing and alpine skiing. Résidence Pierre & Vacances Antarès helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage, skiing lessons, and ski equipment rentals.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guests can use the health club at a partner hotel. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby.
- Water park access (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Ski passes available
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Furnished balcony
- Bathtub or shower
Recreational amenities at the residence include a water park (surcharge) and ski-in/ski-out access.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Toboggan run nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Ski lessons on site
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Snowboard park nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are weekdays 9 AM to 11 AM and 5 PM to 7 PM; Saturdays 7 AM to 10 PM; Sundays 8 AM to Noon and 5 PM to 7 PM; Closed on Wednesdays.
To schedule arrival outside of reception hours, guests must contact the hotel in advance using the contact information provided in booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per stay