Please enter your travel dates.
Slopeside apartment with alpine skiing
This apartment in Les Avanchers-Valmorel is in the mountains, offering ski-in/ski-out access within minutes of Grand Domaine Ski Resort winter activities such as cross-country skiing and toboggan run. Regional attractions also include Meribel Ski Resort and Trois Vallees Ski Resort.
With direct access to the slopes, Résidence Maeva Les Chalets de Valmorel makes guests feel at home with conveniences like multilingual staff and secretarial services.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include separate dining areas and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Maeva Les Chalets de Valmorel features ski-in/ski-out access and a fitness center. This ski apartment also offers multilingual staff, ski storage, and secretarial services.
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Number of floors - 5
- Total number of rooms - 111
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business services
- Fitness facilities
- Secretarial services
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Balcony or patio
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
Recreational amenities at the apartment include ski-in/ski-out access and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Toboggan run nearby
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Ski jumping nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours: Monday to Thursday: 9 AM to noon, and 5 PM to 7 PM. Friday: 9 AM to noon, and 4 PM to 8 PM. Saturday: 8 AM to 10 PM. Sunday: 8 AM to noon, and 4 PM to 7 PM.
Guests arriving outside of these hours must contact the hotel office using the number provided on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 50 per week, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per week