Book your room at Résidence Maeva Les Chalets de Valmorel
Studio for 3Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Studio for 3/4Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
1 bedroom apartment for 4/5Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
1 bedroom apartment for 6Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 6 children, 6 infants)
Two Bedroom Apartment (for 8)Max Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 7 children)
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this Les Avanchers-Valmorel residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within minutes of Telebourg Gondola, Grand Domaine Ski Resort, and Pierrafort Gondola. Area attractions also include Col de la Madeleine and Museum of Popular Traditions.
Recreational amenities at Résidence Maeva Les Chalets de Valmorel include ski-in/ski-out access and a fitness center. Other amenities include ski storage and multilingual staff.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include separate dining areas and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Maeva Les Chalets de Valmorel features ski-in/ski-out access and a fitness center. This ski residence also offers multilingual staff, ski storage, and an elevator (lift).
- Number of floors - 5
- Total number of rooms - 111
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Fitness facilities
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Separate dining area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 50 per week, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per week