Book your room at Residence les Chalets du Galibier 1 et 2 - Lagrange Prestige
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out access for fun in the snow
Located in the mountains, this slopeside residence offers ski-in/ski-out access in Valloire, near Setaz Gondola, Valloire Galibier Ski Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Nearby attractions also include Les Sens des Cimes.
Ski into Residence les Chalets du Galibier 1 et 2 - Lagrange Prestige, where you can cozy up to a roaring lobby fireplace after an exciting day on the slopes.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, day beds, and refrigerators; rooms also include microwaves and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence les Chalets du Galibier 1 et 2 - Lagrange Prestige
Residence les Chalets du Galibier 1 et 2 - Lagrange Prestige features 2 indoor swimming pools, ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a steam room. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This ski residence also offers spa services, multilingual staff, and ski storage. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Steam room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 253
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Fireplace in lobby
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 10
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 19.90 EUR per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 19.90 EUR per week )
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Nearby Things to Do
2 indoor swimming pools are on site along with ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna. Other recreational amenities include a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 8 PM.
Reception hours are Sunday - Friday from 8 AM to noon, and 5 PM to 8 PM; and Saturday from 8 AM to 8 PM.
Check-in is Saturday only from 5 PM to 8 PM, and check-out is Saturday only from 8 AM to 10 AM. Guests planning to arrive outside normal reception hours must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival for late check-in instructions.
Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.76 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19.90 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19.90 per week (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 49 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 44 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 70 per stay, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.00 per week