Availability: Résidence les Balcons d'Anaite
Apartment (for 4-6)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 1 infant)
Two Bedroom Apartment (for 6)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 2 infants)
Two Bedroom Apartment (Duplex, for 8)Max Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 6 children, 2 infants)
Four bedroom Apartment Duplex for 10 peopleMax Occupancy: 10 guests (up to 6 children, 2 infants)
3-star residence with downhill skiing, near the slopes
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Les Houches residence is in the mountains, near Les Houches Ski Resort, Bellevue Cable Car, and winter sports such as skiing lessons. Nearby attractions also include Parc de Merlet.
A perfect getaway for skiers, Résidence les Balcons d'Anaite offers conveniences such as multilingual staff, luggage storage, and free self parking.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence les Balcons d'Anaite Amenities
Résidence les Balcons d'Anaite features a sauna and a fitness center. This ski residence also offers multilingual staff, ski storage, and an elevator (lift). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 4
- Fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Ski storage
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Front desk (limited hours)
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Espresso maker
Recreational amenities at the residence include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Résidence les Balcons d'Anaite Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM and 4 PM to 7 PM Monday through Friday, and 8 AM to 1 PM and 4 PM to 7:30 PM Saturday. Guests arriving outside regular check-in hours must contact the property in advance during reception hours. Contact information is provided on the confirmation email received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 600 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 35 per stay, varies per unit size
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the residence prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.