Book your room at Residence Cybele - Lagrange Confort+
Studio for 4Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
1 Bedroom Alcove Sleeps 8Max Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 7 children)
Mountain ski retreat with dining and an indoor pool
Located near the slopes, this Brides-les-Bains residence is in the mountains, within a 10-minute walk of Le Grand Spa des Alpes and Olympe 1 Gondola, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Olympe 2 Gondola is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) away.
After a day on the slopes, return to Residence Cybele - Lagrange Confort+ to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including an indoor pool and a sauna.
Rooms provide kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Balconies and sofa beds are standard, as are TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
After a day on the snow, enjoy a relaxing soak in the spa tub and an invigorating swim in the indoor swimming pool. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the residence's bar.
The residence offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Indoor pool
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Billiards or pool table
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 25.00 EUR per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 25.00 EUR per week )
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Sofa bed
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Authentique - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.93 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 70 per accommodation, per week (varies per unit size)
- Towels/sheets: EUR 7 per person, per week
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 25.00 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 25.00 per week (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12.00 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 34 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 70 per stay, varies per unit size
- Television fee: EUR 31 per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per week