Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Fontaines Blanches
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (For 4 )Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (Cabin For 6)Max Occupancy: 7 guests (up to 5 children)
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
This residence in Morzine is in the mountains, offering ski-in/ski-out access within minutes of Avoriaz Ski Resort winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Champery Ski Resort.
In addition to ski-in/ski-out access, Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Fontaines Blanches provides ski storage, multilingual staff, and self parking (subject to charges).
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include separate dining areas and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Fontaines Blanches
At your hotel
Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Fontaines Blanches features ski-in/ski-out access, multilingual staff, and ski storage. The property has a front desk available during limited hours. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Babysitting or childcare
- Ski storage
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Supervised childcare/activities
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
The fine print for Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Fontaines Blanches
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, MasterCard
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per week (maximum EUR 55 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay