Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Residence Le Mont Soleil
Studio 3 to 4 peopleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
1 bedroom apartment 4/5Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
1/2 bedroom apartment for 6/7Max Occupancy: 7 guests (up to 6 children, 6 infants)
Ski-in/ski-out residence with a ski shuttle
Located in the mountains, this Macot-la-Plagne residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within minutes of Paradiski Ski Resort, La Plagne Ski Resort, and Roche de Mio Gondola. Also nearby are La Plagne Bobsleigh Track and Aime 2000 Ski Resort.
With direct access to the slopes, Pierre & Vacances Residence Le Mont Soleil makes guests feel at home with amenities like a bar/lounge and ski storage.
In addition to kitchenettes and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This mountain residence's ski shuttle will get you to the slopes in no time. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the residence's bar.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- Free parking nearby
- Ski shuttle
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Ski storage
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski-in/ski-out access
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Free parking nearby
- Separate dining area
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Balcony or patio
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 8 PM.
Front desk hours are Sunday to Friday 8-11:30 AM and 4-8 PM, and Saturday 7 AM - 11 PM.
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per week