Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Residence Athamante & Valeriane
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this Les Avanchers-Valmorel residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within minutes of Telebourg Gondola, Grand Domaine Ski Resort, and Pierrafort Gondola. Area attractions also include Col de la Madeleine and Museum of Popular Traditions.
Recreational amenities at Pierre & Vacances Residence Athamante & Valeriane include ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna. Other amenities include ski storage and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to kitchenettes and day beds, guestrooms feature refrigerators along with microwaves and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Residence Athamante & Valeriane
After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the residence's facilities like a fitness center, a steam room, and a sauna. This mountain residence's ski shuttle (surcharge) will get you to the slopes in no time.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Fitness facilities
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Day bed
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Winter reception hours are 8-11 AM on Monday to Thursday, 8-11 AM and 5-7 PM on Friday and Sunday, and 8 AM-noon and 4-8 PM on Saturday. For more details on check-in times, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week