Availability: Odalys Résidence le Rond Point des Pistes
Please enter your travel dates.
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this Tignes residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Tignes Ski Resort, Espace Killy Ski Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. Area attractions also include Val-d'Isere Ski Resort and Le Fornet Ski Resort.
Odalys Résidence le Rond Point des Pistes offers a convenient ski shuttle service; those who skip the slopes can take advantage of ski storage and ski passes.
In addition to kitchenettes and sofa beds, guestrooms feature refrigerators along with microwaves and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Odalys Résidence le Rond Point des Pistes Amenities
Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain residence's complimentary ski shuttle. Odalys Résidence le Rond Point des Pistes helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage, skiing lessons, and ski passes.
Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 115
- Ski storage
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski passes available
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons on site
- Downhill skiing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Odalys Résidence le Rond Point des Pistes Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception opening hours: 8 AM to 10 AM and 4 PM to 7 PM. Closed Wednesday.
Room keys can only be collected on Saturday between 5 PM – 8 PM. Please notify the residence directly if you will be arriving after the reception is closed.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 75 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 44 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per week
Two half-day guided walking tours.