Book your room at Odalys Résidence L’Ours Blanc
Please enter your travel dates.
3-star residence with downhill skiing, near the slopes
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Valmeinier residence is located in the mountains, convenient to Col du Telegraphe winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Regional attractions also include Val Thorens Ski Resort and Col du Galibier.
Amenities at Odalys Résidence L’Ours Blanc include ski storage, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and multilingual staff.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, day beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Odalys Résidence L’Ours Blanc
At your hotel
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing and snowboarding. Odalys Résidence L’Ours Blanc helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and ski equipment rentals.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 5
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking nearby
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free parking nearby
In your room
- Balcony or patio
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Odalys Résidence L’Ours Blanc
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 8 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, MasterCard
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 45 per pet, per stay
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens are available for an additional fee
- Television fee: EUR 40 per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per stay