Please enter your travel dates.
Slopeside residence with alpine skiing
Located in the mountains, this Valmeinier residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Col du Telegraphe winter activities such as skiing lessons and snowmobiling. Regional attractions also include Val Thorens Ski Resort and Col du Galibier.
With direct access to the slopes, Madame Vacances Residence Les Lodges de Pierres makes guests feel at home with amenities like an indoor pool, ski storage, and ski passes.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Madame Vacances Residence Les Lodges de Pierres features ski-in/ski-out access and an indoor pool. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski residence also offers multilingual staff, ski storage, and a fireplace in the lobby.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Number of floors - 5
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Covered parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access and an indoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is open 9 AM - noon and 5 PM - 8 PM (closed Wednesday). Hours may vary in winter or summer. For short and weekly stays, room keys can only be collected from 5 PM to 8 PM on the arrival day. Guests who anticipate arriving after 8 PM should contact the property directly at least 48 hours in advance to make alternative check-in arrangements. Check-out must be made before 10 AM on departure day.
A damage deposit is charged per apartment (no cash) and is returned to the guest 14 days after departure.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Energy surcharge (between 1 June 30 September): EUR 5 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 49 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per week
- Deposit: EUR 260 per stay
- Television fee: EUR 7 per night