Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out residence with a full-service spa
Located in the mountains, this slopeside Macot-la-Plagne residence offers ski-in/ski-out access near Paradiski Ski Resort, La Plagne Ski Resort, and Aime 2000 Ski Resort. Area attractions also include Bellecote Glacier and Vanoise Express Cable Car.
Ski into Les Balcons de Belle Plagne, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, eat a meal at the restaurant, and enjoy comforts including an indoor pool and a full-service spa.
Guestrooms open to balconies with mountain views and feature jetted bathtubs. Other amenities include satellite television and kitchenettes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing and snowboarding. Indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool after a day on the slopes. Les Balcons de Belle Plagne helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and ski equipment rentals. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the residence's bar.
The residence offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This ski residence also offers a health club and a sauna. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 81
- Number of floors - 6
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1997
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Health club
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Parking garage
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Jetted bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Direct-dial phone
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Les Balcons de Belle Plagne has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body scrubs, and body treatments.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.31 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 46 per pet, per stay
- Deposit: EUR 460 per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the residence prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.