Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out residence with an indoor pool
Located in the mountains, this slopeside Macot-la-Plagne residence offers ski-in/ski-out access near Aime 2000 Ski Resort, La Plagne Ski Resort, and Paradiski Ski Resort. Area attractions also include Bellecote Glacier and Vanoise Express Cable Car.
With direct access to the slopes, LAGRANGE Prestige Les Chalets Edelweiss - La Plagne makes guests feel at home with amenities like a steam room and an indoor pool.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, sofa beds, and refrigerators; rooms also include microwaves and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, LAGRANGE Prestige Les Chalets Edelweiss - La Plagne provides ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a steam room. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This ski residence also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift).
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 84
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2009
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, an indoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception opening hours: Sunday through Friday: 8 AM – 11 AM and 6 PM - 8 PM Saturday: 8 AM - noon and 3 PM - 8 PM Later arrivals are to be communicated in advance.
On Saturdays, guests must check out between 8 AM and 10 AM and check in between 4 PM and 8 PM.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.31 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 29 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 44 per pet, per stay
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 85 per stay, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per week